Voltaren Rapid 12.5 tablets get you moving sooner (compared with placebo) and comes in a convenient format for those on the go. The small tablet size makes it easy to swallow. Voltaren Rapid 12.5 tablets provide temporary relief of muscular and rheumatic pain, backache, period pain, headache, dental pain, fever and symptoms of colds & flu, including aches and sore throat pain.
Use Voltaren Rapid 12.5 to provide relief from the following pain points:
Each tablet contains the active ingredient Diclofenac. Also contains lactose.
Do not use Voltaren Rapid 12.5:
• On children under 14 years
• If you have a stomach or intestinal ulcer or other stomach disorders
• If you have impaired kidney function, severe liver disease or heart failure
• If you are allergic to diclofenac, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines
• If you are in the last 3 months of pregnancy
• If foil seal over tablets is broken
Ask a doctor before use if:
• You have asthma
• You are in the first 6 months of pregnancy
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if:
• You have liver or bowel problems
• You are trying to become pregnant or breastfeeding
• You are taking other medicines containing diclofenac, aspirin, or other anti-inflammatory medicines, or other medicines you are taking regularly
Stop use and see your doctor immediately if:
You experience an allergic reaction
While using this product:
Do not use for more than a few days at a time unless a doctor has told you to. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Excessive use can be harmful and increase the risk of heart attack, stroke and liver damage.