When you want fast pain relief, choose Panadol Rapid Caplets. Panadol Rapid Caplets for pain relief contain sodium bicarbonate, enabling it to be absorbed twice as fast as regular Panadol tablets - helping you get back to the things you enjoy, fast. Pain shouldn’t get in the way of living life to the fullest.
Panadol Rapid Caplets provide fast, effective relief of pain and discomfort associated with headache/tension headache, migraine headache, toothache, muscular aches, cold & flu symptoms and period pain. Panadol Rapid Caplets also reduce fever. Like other Panadol tablets and caplets, Panadol Rapid Caplets is gentle on the stomach. Caplets are oval shaped, as well as film-coated, making them easy to swallow and leaving no bitter aftertaste.
Panadol Rapid Caplets are absorbed twice as fast as regular Panadol Tablets.
Panadol Rapid provides fast relief from pain and discomfort associated with:
- Headache/Tension headache
- Migraine headaches
- Toothache/Dental pain
- Muscular aches
- Cold & flu symptoms
- Period pain
- Panadol Rapid also reduces fever
Suitable for people with stomach ulcers.
HOW TO USE PANADOL RAPID CAPLETS (FOR PAIN RELIEF):
Age: 12 - Adult
How often: every 4-6 hours with water as required (maximum 8 caplets in 24 hours)
Do not use Panadol Rapid Caplets if:
- If you are allergic to paracetamol or potassium sorbate
- If using other medicines containing paracetamol
- For children below age 12
- For more than 48 hours for children aged 12-17 except on medical advice
- For more than a few days at a time in adults except on medical advice
- If any of the seals on this packaging are broken
- If the package use-by date below has expired
- Until you read the enclosed leaflet carefully
Ask a doctor before use
- If you have liver or kidney problems
- If you are taking warfarin (a medicine used to thin the blood)
Stop use and see your doctor immediately if you have an allergic skin reaction, shortness of breath or wheezing after taking Panadol.
While using Panadol Rapid Caplets for pain relief:
If an overdose is taken or suspected, ring the Poisons Information Centre (AUST: 13 11 26; NZ: 0800 764 766) or go to the hospital immediately, even if you feel well because of the risk of delayed, serious liver damage if left untreated.
Do not use Panadol Rapid for children below age 12.