Fast, effective temporary relief of pain and discomfort associated with:
- Headache/Tension headache.
- Migraine headache.
- Muscular aches.
- Period pain.
- Cold & flu symptoms. Reduces fever.
Rapid caplets are used for the fast effective temporary relief of pain and discomfort associated with: headache, muscular aches, period pain, toothache, migraine headache, colds & flu and tension headache The active ingredient is paracetamol which works to stop the pain messages from getting through to the brain and also reduces fever. Always use the lowest effective dose to relieve symptoms for the shortest period of time necessary.
10 Caplets (Capsule shaped tablets).
Age: 12 - Adult.
How often: Every 4-6 hrs with water as required (Maximum 8 caplets in 24 hrs).
Like all medicines, PANADOL Rapid caplets can have side effects, but not everybody gets them. Stop taking this medicine and tell your doctor immediately if you experience:
- Shortness of breath.
- Wheezing or difficulty breathing.
- Swelling of the face, lips, tongue, throat or other parts of the body.
- Rash, peeling, itching or hives on the skin or mouth ulcers.
- Unexplained bruising or bleeding.
These side effects are very rare for low doses of this medicine and when used for a short period of time. If any of the previous side effects happen, tell your pharmacist or doctor immediately or go to Accident and Emergency at your nearest hospital. Tell your pharmacist or doctor if you notice anything that is making you feel unwell. Other side effects not listed above may also occur in some people.
Do not use Panadol
- If you are allergic to paracetamol.
- If using other medicines containing paracetamol.
- For children below age 12.
- For more than 48 hours for children aged 12-17 except on medical advice.
- For more than a few days at a time in adults except on medical advice.
- If any of the seals on this packaging are broken.
- If the package use-by date has expired.
- Until you read the enclosed leaflet carefully.
Ask a doctor before use
- If you have liver or kidney problems.
- If you are taking warfarin (a medicine used to thin the blood).
Stop use and see your doctor immediately if You have an allergic skin reaction, shortness of breath or wheezing after taking Panadol While using this product If an overdose is taken or suspected ring the Poisons Information Centre (AUST: 13 11 26; NZ: 0800 764 766) or go to the hospital immediately, even if you feel well because of the risk of delayed, serious liver damage if left untreated. Keep to the recommended dose.
Contains potassium sorbate as preservative. Sodium, two caplets contain 344 mg (15 mmol). This should be taken into account by people on a low sodium diet.
Does not contain gluten, lactose or sugar.
Sodium Bicarbonate, cellulose - microcrystalline, starch - pregelatinised maize, starch - maize, water — purified, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, titanium dioxide, polydextrose povidone, calcium phosphate, glycerol triacetate, potassium sorbate, macrogol 8000 and carnauba wax.